E2E Networks’ combination of server infrastructure with managed service capability, expertise in web scaling and different technologies and core application skills means we can manage key systems and infrastructure so you don’t have to.
Managed Operations work on the principle of expert shared resources that cannot be fully utilized for medium (or small) sized operations e.g. DNS a Network Switching expert or e-mail experts may not be required full-time at your organization and would work best as an outsourced managed service operation.
As a part of our managed services, we do following server management tasks:
- Monitoring logs, SMS alerts, Monitoring system login to view performance and fault data.
- Responding to network and Operating System alerts.
- Operating System Security Patches.
- One time performance tuning of webserver an database.
- Security Updates.
- Indian timezone support 16 hours a day, 7 days a week on email based ticketing system, on call for emergencies.
Managed Services Plans
If you do not wish to sign up for managed services with a monthly commitment you can buy support tokens for pay as you go support.
We also provide Managed Migration plans if you want us to migrate your server from your old service provider to E2E servers.