By default all our servers DO NOT come bundled with support and are self-managed. However we provide paid support which can be accessed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and purchase of support tokens as determined by the support team based on the technical issue reported.
With the server we provide :-
1. Initial deployment of RPM/deb packages compatible with any supported Linux distribution on the server including a Control Panel(Virtualmin or Webuzo) to manage the server. If you find anything missing and available in a Linux distribution we are happy to deploy it for you.
2. We can help with the addition of SSH users and assistance in setting up key-based authentication.
3. Read our Self-help articles starting here
4. Help in password reset for virtualmin/ssh root user.
5. Server Sizing recommendations based on resource utilization
6. DDoS attack updates and auto-mitigation in case of a detection of an attack of upto 100 Mbps volume
7. First level debugging help with site slowness/site down/site un-reachability issues
8. To get access to support you can email us at email@example.com and we’ll guide you with help on your reported issue and/or provide an option to buy paid support tokens.
9. Lifetime free DNS management account at dns.e2enetworks.net.in